- Adaptation of any type of analog signal from sensors to make it compatible with an acquisition system or PLC.
- Measurement of electrical and environmental parameters (force, torque, displacement , acceleration , pressure ...) , on the test bench or in industrial process control.
- Suitable for installations where the offset and gain settings are fixed and can be preset at the factory to customer specification.
The ME52C converts and amplifies signals originating from all types of electronic devices or sensor to deliver a standardized analog output (±10V, 4-20mA, etc.).
The ME52C is a modular analog signal converter for installation on a DIN rail. It is chiefly designed for the adaptation of signals in order to deliver an analog output which can be used by an acquisition system or a programmable controller.
It can also be used as a voltage or current amplifier, an impedance adaptor or a galvanic isolator.
Delivered with factory-set input and output values, in accordance with the client’s requirements, the ME52C is extremely simple to use, and requires no intervention by the operator.
|Housing sizes H*L*D||99*17.5*112mm|
|Base depth of DIN rail||114.5 mm|
|Fixing in accordance with standard||EN50022Rail-DIN|
|Connection- removable screw terminal block||3*3 terminals|
|Main power supply||18-36 VDC|
|Insulation of power supply||between 0V and GND (60 sec maxi): 1000 VDC / Between 0V and GND: 400 VDC|
|Typical consuption||Excluding Output 45mA|
|Current Output||At output Voltage U|
|Voltage Output||Maximum dynamic variation: ±10 V|
Short circuit current: ±20 mA
|Current Output||Maximum dynamic variation: ±20 mA / Reserve voltage margin on load: ±10 V|
|Input impedance||Between one input and Ground: 1.3 MΩ / Between the two inputs: 2.6 MΩ|
|Output impedance||0.2 Ω|
|Low pass filter||Typical cut-off frequency at -3db - 30 kHz|
|Supply voltage rejection||Typical - 120 dB|
|Accuracy||Over full scale - 0.1%|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +70°C|
|Storage temperature||-20 to +85°C|
|Filter option||Butterworth low pass filter: Order 6Th / Cut-off frequency: on demand from 10 Hz to 20 kHz / Accuracy of cut-off frequency at -3dB: ±10 %|
- ME52C - U/U - ±10V / ±10V
- ME52C - i/U - ±10mA / ±10V - FLT 100Hz
Any type of analog sensor output and trade acquisition system or PLC.