The Series 23SY / 25Y product line is outstanding due to its extreme ruggedness towards electromagnetic fields. The limits of the CE standard are undercut by a factor of up to 10 with conducted and radiated fields.
- Series 23SY Ranges 0,1…1000 bar Fully welded (no internal seals)
- Series 25Y Ranges 0,5…1000 bar Flush, fully welded...
This type of sensor is ideally suited for oil measurements, such as engine oil or other fluids within the limits of the RTD type sensing element. This model meets the requirements of MILSTD-810F. Its fast response time and good accuracy make it an ideal sensor for accurate measurements in harsh environments. A transmitter with an analog output (voltage or current) is integrated inside the body. The 316L stainless steel body and the laser welding between the body and the connector ensure an unma...
- Measurement of angle on 1/2/3 axes.
- Measurement range: ± 10, 30, 70, 80, 360°.
- Cast aluminium housing. Protection class: IP65.
- Analog output: 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, ± 5 V.
- •Zero and gain adjustable through potentiometers.
PY3-range sensors are designed to measure linear displacements from 0-10 mm to 100 mm, with a linearity ranging from 0.3% to 0.1%. They feature a contact caster and a return spring and they include a single plastic track.
- Separate linearity up to ± 0,1%.
- Infinite resolution.
- Lifespan > 100x106 operations.
- Displacement speed up to 10 m/s.
LT-range sensors are designed to measure linear displacements from 0-50 mm to 900 mm. Different measurement ranges are available, with a linearity ranging from 0.1% to 0.05%
- They include a potentiometric plastic track.
- Separate linearity up to 0.05%.
- Infinite resolution.
- Repeatability: 0,01 mm.
- Displacement speed up to 5 m/s (optional: 10 m/s).
- Lifespan > 100x106 operations.
The 4502A series torque transducer consists of a test body equipped with strain gauges and mounted in a free rotating housing with integrated connectors. A rotating collector ensures the transmission of the signal between the test body and the housing.
- Different geometries (type H, Q, R, RAU)
- Angle measurement (option A)
- Accuracy 0.2% EM
- Measurement ranges ±0.5 to ±1000Nm...
General purpose, non-contact rotary torque sensors with square or round shaft.
- Integrated signal conditionning
- Analogue output signal
- Cable length: 5 m...
ROD 436 encoders are designed to measure angle displacements of rotating speeds.
- Two 90°-offset incremental encoders to perform the counting of both Ua1 and Ua2 angles.
- 1 Ua0 top zero.
- 1 UaS perturbation signal.
- As standard, they propose from 50 to 10,000 lines per revolution.
They provide 4 sets of pulses:
Using a ME 26 F/U frequency conversion / voltage card makes possible to get a 0-10V analog output, depending on the...
The 4501A series torque transducer consists of a test body equipped with strain gauges and
mounted free to rotate in a housing integrating the connectic. A rotating collector ensures the
transmission of the signal between the test body and the housing.
- EM FROM ± 0.5 TO ± 1000Nm
- Accuracy 0.2%EM
- Angle measure (Option A)
- Different geometries (type H, Q, R)...
- Material: Stainless steel
- Protection class: IP97
- Low design
- Cost-effective solution
- Sturdy design
- Easy to install
- Whole range of mounting kits available
- Cable length: 6 m...
Universal non-rotating torque meters combining accuracy and sturdiness.
- Easy to install, compact design
- Protection class: iP65
- Materialstainless steel (61000), nickel-plated steel (6105)
- Cable length: 3m...
A linear CD50 works according to the principle of a thread taut between a mobile element and a fixed element, fitted with a return spring drum. The drum then converts the linear displacement into an angle displacement. The shaft of the drum is fitted with a potentiometer, and operates an incremental encoder or an absolute encoder....
Compression washer annular load cells specially designed for force measurement on bolts.
- stainless steel body (5180)
- aluminium (5182)
- 5180: 50 – 75 – (100) – 150 – 200 – 300 – 500 – 750 kN
- 5182: 20 - 30 kN ...
The ME52C converts and amplifies signals originating from all types of electronic devices or sensor to deliver a standardized analog output (±10V, 4-20mA, etc.).
The ME52C is a modular analog signal converter for installation on a DIN rail. It is chiefly designed for the adaptation of signals in order to deliver an analog output which can be used by an acquisition system or a programmable controller.
It can also be used as a voltage or current amplifier, an impedance adaptor ...
2680C measuring unit is able to condition from 4 to 16 sensors, with totally different sensor on each channel.
2680 control unit allows to set up acquisition channels configurations as gain, zero, offset… by sending digital commands handled through the control panel; or be set up with USB connection through a remote PC to acquire direct data and exploit them into Microsoft Excel for instance (.csv files)...
The single channel measurement model ME520 provides very complete analog outputs for measurement, conditioning and conversion of signals such as strength, torque, pressure, displacement, acceleration sensors or strain gauges.
Three parameters can be adjusted with an easy procedure that allows output trimming depending on the sensor:
- A potentiometer to trim gain
- A potentiometer to trim zero
- A push button to trim calibration
Soon in 2021 2655D - Dual Sensor Conditoner In order to get more information you can contact us by mail : firstname.lastname@example.org...