Celians offers different models of thermocouples and 100-Ohm platinum probes to perform atmosphere, contact, surface and immersion temperature measurements.
Dimensions, connectors, fixings, and coating on request.
Please contact us to define the model that fits your application....
An accelerometer is a transducer that converts a mechanical acceleration into a proportional electrical signal (i.e. the sensibility) expressed in mV/g or pC/g.
CELIANS proposes two ranges of accelerometers, the single-axis range and the 3-axis range, with measurement ranges from +/ 4 g to +/ 50 g, and sensibilities from 80 to 500 mV/g, depending on models. Other ranges can also be made available.
Please contact us to define the model meeting the requirements of your application....
PS-range sensors are designed to measure angle displacements over 340° to 350°. They can make different revolutions at the maximal rotating speed of 600 rev/min. They include a potentiometric plastic track.
- Separate linearity: ± 0,05% (standard is ± 0,5%).
- Infinite resolution.
- Repeatability: 0.01 of the CET.
- Rotating speed up to
- Lifespan > 100x106 operations at 10 rev/s.
- Protection class: IP 40.
Type 4503A... torque sensors with built-in speed sensor operate on the strain gauge principle. An
integral, digital measurement conditioning system produces analog or digital output signals.
- Rated torque: 0.2 ... 5,000 Nm
- Ratio for second range: 1:10 or 1:5 of rated torque
- Speed ranges up to 50,000 1/min
- Accuracy class in standard measuring range: 0.1
- In the extended measuring range: 0.2
- Integral speed sensor - Serial ...
Universal non-rotating torque meters.
Large range of capacity: from 10 to 2,000 Nm.
Compact, small size.
Protection class: IP 65 (IP 54 for versions 10 and 24 Nm).
EEx ia IIC T4 / T6 version, certified to be used in explosive area.
Available in a special high temperature fabrication variant.
Available with a high output signal.
Available with a double Wheatstone bridge.
Material: stainless steel 6200.
ROD 436 encoders are designed to measure angle displacements of rotating speeds.
- Two 90°-offset incremental encoders to perform the counting of both Ua1 and Ua2 angles.
- 1 Ua0 top zero.
- 1 UaS perturbation signal.
- As standard, they propose from 50 to 10,000 lines per revolution.
They provide 4 sets of pulses:
Using a ME 26 F/U frequency conversion / voltage card makes possible to get a 0-10V analog output, depending on the...
CR1 torque sensors operate on the strain gauge principle and supply an analog output signal of ±0
... 5 V, which is contactless transferred. Also available with integrated rotational angle/speed
- Smart (integral measuring electronics)
- Interference resistance due to active torque output (±5 VDC), electrically isolated from supply and measuring signal
- Non-contact signal transfer
- Unipolar supply
- Highly responsive to dyna...
The ME52C converts and amplifies signals originating from all types of electronic devices or sensor to deliver a standardized analog output (±10V, 4-20mA, etc.).
The ME52C is a modular analog signal converter for installation on a DIN rail. It is chiefly designed for the adaptation of signals in order to deliver an analog output which can be used by an acquisition system or a programmable controller.
It can also be used as a voltage or current amplifier, an impedance adaptor ...
2680C measuring unit is able to condition from 4 to 16 sensors, with totally different sensor on each channel.
2680 control unit allows to set up acquisition channels configurations as gain, zero, offset… by sending digital commands handled through the control panel; or be set up with USB connection through a remote PC to acquire direct data and exploit them into Microsoft Excel for instance (.csv files)...
The single channel measurement model ME520 provides very complete analog outputs for measurement, conditioning and conversion of signals such as strength, torque, pressure, displacement, acceleration sensors or strain gauges.
Three parameters can be adjusted with an easy procedure that allows output trimming depending on the sensor:
- A potentiometer to trim gain
- A potentiometer to trim zero
- A push button to trim calibration