- Injection moulding machines
- Hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders: control of the position of the piston
- Material machining: detection of the position of tools
- Control of the position of mechanical arms, tilting angle of skips, ground clearance of ploughs, breakers, and asphalt machine dimensioning, etc
PS-range sensors are designed to measure angle displacements over 340° to 350°. They can make different revolutions at the maximal rotating speed of 600 rev/min. They include a potentiometric plastic track.
- Separate linearity: ± 0,05% (standard is ± 0,5%).
- Infinite resolution.
- Repeatability: 0.01 of the CET.
- Rotating speed up to
- Lifespan > 100x106 operations at 10 rev/s.
- Protection class: IP 40.
|Model||PS 09 - PS 11 - PS 20|
|Useful Stroke (U.S.)||340° / 345° / 350°|
|Linearity ||From ± 1% à ±0.05 %|
|Hysteresis ||<=15" of arc|
|Output ||Potentiometric with golden pins to weld|
|Housing ||Thermoplastic material|
|Shaft ||AISI 316|
|High precision ball bearing journal with dual oil-tightness wall||Stainless steel|
|Flange ||Anodized aluminium|