- High precision measurement of torques for dynamic measures up to 1000 Nm.
- High precision.
- High speed.
- Built-in speed measurement.
- Torque measurements on drive motor.
signal of ±0 ... 5 V which is contactless transferred. Also available with integrated rotational
- Smart (integral measuring electronics)
- Interference resistance due to active torque output (±5 VDC), electrically isolated from supply and measuring signal
- Non-contact signal transfer
- Unipolar supply
- Highly responsive to dynamic peaks
Standardized mechanical connections:
- 1/4" hex socket DIN3126
- Square socket (size depending on measuring range)
- Cylindrical shaft ends
- Extremely compact
- Suitable for pulse tool operation
- Optional rotational angle measurement
|Measuring ranges (Nm)||0.2; 0.5; 1; 2; 5; 10; 20; 50; 100; 200; 500; 1000|
|Linearity deviation||0.2 %|
|Electrical connection||From 11 to 26 VDC|
|Output signal||Insulated ± 5V|
|Max. rotating speeds|
|Up to 18 Nm||12000 tours/mn|
|From 20 to 160 Nm||9000 tours/mn|
|From 250 to 1000 Nm||7000 tours/mn|
|With ‘A’ option – angle measurement||7000 tours/mn|
|Temperature||From -25°C to +80 °C|
|Other speed on request|