The 21Y product line is outstanding due to its extreme ruggedness towards electromagnetic fields. The 21Y product line is outstanding due to its extreme ruggedness towards electromagnetic fields....
This type of sensor is ideally suited for oil measurements, such as engine oil or other fluids within the limits of the RTD type sensing element. This model meets the requirements of MILSTD-810F. Its fast response time and good accuracy make it an ideal sensor for accurate measurements in harsh environments. A transmitter with an analog output (voltage or current) is integrated inside the body. The 316L stainless steel body and the laser welding between the body and the connector ensure an unma...
PS-range sensors are designed to measure angle displacements over 340° to 350°. They can make different revolutions at the maximal rotating speed of 600 rev/min. They include a potentiometric plastic track.
- Separate linearity: ± 0,05% (standard is ± 0,5%).
- Infinite resolution.
- Repeatability: 0.01 of the CET.
- Rotating speed up to
- Lifespan > 100x106 operations at 10 rev/s.
- Protection class: IP 40.
- Measurement of angle on 1/2/3 axes.
- Measurement range: ± 10, 30, 70, 80, 360°.
- Cast aluminium housing. Protection class: IP65.
- Analog output: 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, ± 5 V.
- •Zero and gain adjustable through potentiometers.
Sealed and compact tension and compression sensors.
- 5930: stainless steel
- 5932: anodised aluminium alloy
Protection class: IP65
- 5930: 200 – 300 – 500 N
- 5932: 1 – (1.5) – 2 – (3) – 5 kN
- ME26410: ±10
- ME26430: ±30
- ME26480: ±80°