The Series 23SY / 25Y product line is outstanding due to its extreme ruggedness towards electromagnetic fields. The limits of the CE standard are undercut by a factor of up to 10 with conducted and radiated fields.
- Series 23SY Ranges 0,1…1000 bar Fully welded (no internal seals)
- Series 25Y Ranges 0,5…1000 bar Flush, fully welded...
This type of sensor is ideally suited for oil measurements, such as engine oil or other fluids within the limits of the RTD type sensing element. This model meets the requirements of MILSTD-810F. Its fast response time and good accuracy make it an ideal sensor for accurate measurements in harsh environments. A transmitter with an analog output (voltage or current) is integrated inside the body. The 316L stainless steel body and the laser welding between the body and the connector ensure an unma...
The CMCP1100 100 mV/g accelerometer with integral 5, 10 or 20 meter cable is manufactured to high quality standards. Each accelerometer is sealed in a waterproof stainless steel case....
PS-range sensors are designed to measure angle displacements over 340° to 350°. They can make different revolutions at the maximal rotating speed of 600 rev/min. They include a potentiometric plastic track.
- Separate linearity: ± 0,05% (standard is ± 0,5%).
- Infinite resolution.
- Repeatability: 0.01 of the CET.
- Rotating speed up to
- Lifespan > 100x106 operations at 10 rev/s.
- Protection class: IP 40.
- Measurement of angle on 1/2/3 axes.
- Measurement range: ± 10, 30, 70, 80, 360°.
- Cast aluminium housing. Protection class: IP65.
- Analog output: 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, ± 5 V.
- •Zero and gain adjustable through potentiometers.
LT-range sensors are designed to measure linear displacements from 0-50 mm to 900 mm. Different measurement ranges are available, with a linearity ranging from 0.1% to 0.05%
- They include a potentiometric plastic track.
- Separate linearity up to 0.05%.
- Infinite resolution.
- Repeatability: 0,01 mm.
- Displacement speed up to 5 m/s (optional: 10 m/s).
- Lifespan > 100x106 operations.
General purpose, non-contact rotary torque sensors with square or round shaft.
- Integrated signal conditionning
- Analogue output signal
- Cable length: 5 m...
- Material: Stainless steel
- Protection class: IP97
- Low design
- Cost-effective solution
- Sturdy design
- Easy to install
- Whole range of mounting kits available
- Cable length: 6 m...
Universal non-rotating torque meters combining accuracy and sturdiness.
- Easy to install, compact design
- Protection class: iP65
- Materialstainless steel (61000), nickel-plated steel (6105)
- Cable length: 3m...
A linear CD50 works according to the principle of a thread taut between a mobile element and a fixed element, fitted with a return spring drum. The drum then converts the linear displacement into an angle displacement. The shaft of the drum is fitted with a potentiometer, and operates an incremental encoder or an absolute encoder....
- ME26410: ±10
- ME26430: ±30
- ME26480: ±80°
Sealed and compact compression sensors.
- 5960: Stainless steel
- 5962: anodised aluminium alloy
- 5960: 200 – 300 – 500 N
- 5962: (0.75) – 1 – (1.5) – 2 – (3) – 5 – (7.5) – 10 – (15) – 20 kN
Load cell combining high capacity with low design.
- 5910: stainless steel
Protection class: IP67 Capacities:
- 5910: (0.3) – 0.5 – (0.75) – 1 – (1.5) – 2 – 3 – 5 t...
MEIRI 2657-ATT90 USB box offers analog electronics allowing to attenuate voltage signals until -90dB, with a ±0.1dB accuracy.
Attenuated signal input and output are made thought BNC connectors.
Programming attenuation is set up from the front panel or from a USB plug.
A dashboard on the PC screen enables to set up the attenuator. It can also be programmed by a DLL included with the equipment. Standard model “A” is supplied by mains, version “B” is supplied by rechargeabl...